- Won a First Step Act motion on behalf of a client who was serving four life sentences stemming from crimes committed more than 30 years ago
- Represented start-up company in trade secrets and copyright infringement dispute against major franchise
- Represented large pharmaceutical client in multi-district litigation as well as in class-action lawsuits across the country
- Represented a litigation trust in multiple lawsuits, including at a 4-week federal jury trial, seeking indemnity damages from correspondent lenders arising from the defendant lenders’ sale of defective mortgage loans
- Worked on internal investigation of large foreign financial institution
- Represented law firm partner engaged in dispute with former law firm
- Represented various Minor League Baseball teams suing their insurance providers for the denial of the Teams’ claims for insurance coverage arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Represented company in fraudulent conveyance claim related to ground lease
- Represented CEO of company in federal contacting fraud matter into allegedly improper set-aside contracts
- Represent employee in federal criminal environmental investigation involving Toxic Substances Control Act
- Represented OIG employee in investigation by Council of Inspectors General for Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE)
- Developed wildlife trafficking cases on behalf of whistleblowers under numerous reward statutes
The site is not intended to be legal advice.
Contacting the firm or reading the materials on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Kropf Moseley PLLC. If you want to discuss hiring us, please click on the "contact" button above.
No confidential information should be sent over the internet.